Current Accounts can be opened by Businessmen / Proprietorship / Partnership Firms / Public or Private Companies requiring to do multiple or numerous business transactions. Customer can deposit or withdraw the amount as many times required. Minimum Balance to be maintained is Rs.2000/- in the account.
· Eligibility – Current Account can be opened by Businessmen /Proprietorship / Partnership Firm /Public or Private companies to be operated by Authorized Signatories.
· Documents Required – Duly filled in Account Opening Form with valid
residential proof, PAN Number, Registration Certificate, Partnership
Deed, Memorandum of Association as the case may be.
· Facilities Offered
- ATM Card Facility with withdrawal Limit upto Rs.50,000/- per day for Proprietary Accounts
- Any Branch Banking Facility through out all Branches of the Bank for operations in Current Accounts.
- SMS banking facility for Transaction Alerts & Weekly balance Alerts
- Statement of Account at daily/weekly/monthly/half yearly/yearly intervals by e-mail