Customer can register for SMS Banking Services by submitting application to Branch
What is PUSH Message Alerts?
A push transaction is one in which the bank sends information to customers by SMS based on a set of rules. Under this service, customers registered for SMS Banking facility shall be able to get SMS alerts for various activities on their accounts.
SMS Alerts offered
* All savings Bank transactions. (above Rs. 5000/-)
* Weekly balances for Saving & Current accounts (above Rs.5000/-)
* New Account Open
* ATM Withdrawals
* Inward & Outward Clearing
* Cheque Book Issue
* Term Loan Installment & Overdue
* Term Deposit Due date intimation
* Intimation of New Schemes launched by the Bank